Installing a network printer:
1. Click on the Start button
2. Click on Run
3. Type this: \\ps and click OK
(the ps stands for print server)
4. Scroll down to the printer names that begin with “e” for East or “g” for GWC
5. Double click the printer you wish to install
6. When the small empty print window opens, you’re connected. Just click the red x in both open windows to close them.
7. Now your printer should be available to use from any program.
Just be aware that this is user specific. If you log as yourself on a computer that you have never used before, you will need to install a printer before you can print.
Thanks, Pam, for these simple directions!