Safe QR Code for YouTube Videos

Want to have a video center using iPads and iPods and Youtube videos?  Want to make sure there’s no ads or other videos included?  Then use SaveShare.TV.

AND…you can even use this site in conjunction with QR Code Generator to create QR Codes that link to these safe videos.  Here’s how:

1) Find the video you want to use on YouTube.

2) Copy the link into SafeShare.TV Site.

3) Copy the link you get from SafeShare to a QR Code Generator.  Make sure you choose “website url” for this, not Youtube Video.

4) Download the QR code for that video to use.  We use QR Code Readers such as i-nigma and Scan on the iPads and iPod Touches to scan the QR codes and watch these videos.

Try it out with the QR Code below:

Read 2 comments

1. I’m trying to use QR codes for my iPod touch listening center,by using QR codes that link to stories on SafeShare TV — do you have any idea why I would get this error message when scanning a QR code from there: “The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.” (?)

2. So I’m guessing the video is posted on Youtube and then you are using SafeShare to link to it? Does the video work in Safeshare? If not, it’s possible that the setting on the video does not allow it to be shared. It could also be the QR Code reader or the device you are using to scan it. My bet is that it is the first issue, though.